At Sunny Clean Water, we believe in the global impacts of using clean and sustainable energy. Founded in 2016 as a tech spin-off from the University at Buffalo, we have focused on the development of low-cost and efficient clean energy devices. Following the discovery of the unique solar heating and evaporation properties of our patented nanoparticle materials, our research has led us to design innovative devices for solar distillation and evaporative cooling that can be implemented in both resource-rich and deprived areas.
• Co-Founder & President
• KAUST Professor (nanophotonics)
• UB Adjunct Professor
• IEEE, Senior member
• 5+ issued US patents
• Director of Product Engineering
• Purdue Environmental Engineering
• Startup sales & business development exp
• Interim CEO
• UPenn Engineering
• Wharton Venture Initiation
• Startup leadership & product management exp.